TurboPop! STEM Challenge
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Build it, launch it and solve it! The STEM engineering game from TurboPop! Kids can use the air cannon to learn force, trajectories and other physics concepts pairing trial and error to problem solving. Complete the child-powered challenges and have fun!
Solve fun STEM challenges by designing, building, and testing your TurboPop! creations!
- Can you build and solve the ultimate STEM challenge?
- Put your physics skills to the test with the TurboPop! STEM Challenge, the build it, pop it, solve it engineering game.
- Load the balls into TurboPop!'s air cannon, press down, and pop! They go flying!
- Once you've mastered the cannon, it's time to take on the set's STEM-inspired learning challenges, which introduce kids to force, motion, velocity, and other physics fun.
- Challenges ramp up in difficulty to encourage levelled play and continued development.
- Pop your way through the hoops, off the wall, and towards the target - TurboPop!'s STEM challenges encourage critical thinking and open-ended play as you build and test your way to a solution.
- Once you've solved the included challenges, you can even invent your own physics games and challenge your friends and family!
- Like all of Learning Resources' STEM Challenges, TurboPop! is completely kid-powered - no batteries, rubber bands, or springs required!
- Largest part Air Launcher measures 25cm L x 15cm W.
- Air launcher, cardboard targets, stacking boulders, hoops, stands and everything needed for this STEM challenge.
- Multilingual activity guide.