Splashology!™ Water Lab Classroom Set
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Splashology! The crazy, water splashing, action fun! Children can use the multiple tools for hands-on experiments in the bath, the beach or even a water table. Learn about volume, buoyancy, water flow and more with this classroom set!
Dive into the wonders of water with this classroom water science kit with the splash-filled experiments for kids of Splashology! Water Lab.
- Ready for the water table, this experiment set teaches STEM at play through water activities for kids that introduce volume, buoyancy, flow, and more with every splish and splash.
- The Splashology! Water Lab supports both guided and open-ended play - follow along with the lab's seven included kids' experiments (which come printed on waterproof cards), or use the pieces to explore every splash and bubble with a teacher’s supervision.
- Ride the waves with the Floaty Boat tray, squirt streams of water with the Splash Syringe, or turn your sink into homemade bubbles kit with the lab's three bubble wands!
- Each of Splashology! Water Lab's pieces is made from durable plastic and foam, so they're ready to use again and again.
- Pieces also wash clean for easy storage until the next wet and wild STEM playtime.
- 2 Foam floaters
- 1 Splash syringe
- 2 Short test tubes with caps
- 1 Tall test tube with cap
- 1 Floater flask with lid
- 1 Round floater flask with stopper
- 3 Bubble wands on a ring
- 1 Floaty-boat tray
- Waterproof experiment cards
- 1 Twisty dropper
- 1 Squeezy bottle
- 1 Water spinner
- 1 Scissor scooper
- Multilingual Water Lab Activity Guide
- Largest part Floating test tube holder measures 21.9cm L x 11.75cm W