Nancy B's Science Club® Reflections Kaleidoscope
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Encourage children to feel comfortable about science with hands-on tools and real-life journaling activities!
Support STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and maths) learning with this fully adjustable Kaleidoscope.
- Primary learners will investigate how reflections work
- Introduces key scientific principles:
- Angle measurement
- 22-page activity journal encourage creative thinking and features a selection of investigations with room to record results
- Kaleidoscope features fully adjustable mirrors and degree gauge
- Features water tight chamber for adding objects and liquids
- Use without the chamber to view the world with a kaleidoscopic effect
- Kit includes colourful beads, craft mirror and ball for extended experimentation
- Kaleidoscope measures 28.5cm L
Recommended for children aged 3+