Learn About Feelings Activity Set
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Let little ones explore and build important social emotional (SEL) skills with this activity set that teaches them about feelings and emotions in themselves and others with 10 engaging activities.
- Matching body postures to facial expressions on the character cubes helps children recognise and learn emotions.
- Children explore how emotions can look different on different people.
- Question cubes are used to prompt conversations and encourage discussion about feelings, and the picture cards help children learn to identify feelings in real situations
- These blocks are sized for little hands and stick together for easy, convenient use. They're ideal for the classroom or home learning.
- Includes two question cubes, four plastic character cubes, 12 character cards, 18 situation cards, one poster and Getting Started Guide.
2 question cubes
4 plastic character cubes
12 character cards
18 situation cards
1 getting started guide