Coding Critters™ Ranger & Zip
Coding Critters – your first coding friends!
These interactive pets introduce 100% screen-free programming for kids. Each pet-themed coding robot teaches early STEM concepts through basic coding and activities, featuring challenging coding games too.
Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths (STEM). Meet the Coding Critters: your first coding friends! These playful puppy coding toys teach early STEM concepts through coding and play!
- 100% screen free.
- Introduces basic coding for kids as young as 4.
- Children code along with their new pets' storybook adventure, and help the brave Ranger and mischievous Zip have a playtime they'll never forget!
- Each storybook coding challenge unfolds in the Coding Critters' fun pet playset - can you use programming to code to Ranger to play hide and seek, fetch a ball from the tennis ball launcher, or catch Zip after a ride down the slide?
- In addition to following along with the storybook's coding challenges, you can also use the pet playset to design your own code games and more! –
- In Code Mode:
- Press the direction buttons on the Coding Critter's back to begin inputting a coding sequence of up to 30 steps.
- One step is approximately 10.2cm.
- The Coding Critters also double as interactive pets:
- Press Rangers's nose to activate Play Mode, where you can feed, pet, and take care of your new puppy coding robot toy.
- You can even make him dance and sing a silly song!
- Coding Critter - Ranger and Zip includes:
- Full colour storybook
- 10 Coding paw prints
- 3 Cardboard playset decorations
- Playset for coding games including ball, see-saw, house and slide
- Multilingual quick start guide
- Ranger measures 7cm H x 10.2cm W.
- Requires 3 AAA Batteries not included.