Coding Critters™ Go-Pets -Dipper the Narwhal
Ready, set, code! New Coding Critters™ Go-Pets Dipper the Narwhal is a clever, motorised interactive pet who knows how to follow black-line paths towards all kinds of undersea adventures. Follow along with Dipper’s story and arrange the 16 included tiles to code your critter and reach your goal. The award-winning Coding Critters range is ideal for introducing children as young as four to early coding skills through 100% screen-free hands-on play.
Get ready for twisting, twirling storybook coding adventures with Dipper the Narwhal, one of the Coding Critters Go-Pets.
- This clever motorised interactive pet knows how to follow black-line paths towards all kinds of undersea adventures.
- Follow along with Dipper's story in the set's 12-page full-colour coding activity book, then arrange the set's 16 included tiles to code your critter and reach a goal.
- Every adventure with Dipper helps kids master the building blocks of coding and STEM, from counting and ordinal numbers to sequential thought and computational thinking.
- Dipper the Narwhal is ready for imaginative open-ended play; draw your own black-line paths for her to follow, or flip over the tiles for extra black-line segments that help extend the preschool learning fun.
- Dipper also works with all Coding Critters Go-Pets—what kind of coding adventures can you dream up?
- Set includes Dipper the Narwhal, 16 coding puzzle tiles, 1 coding activity book and multi-lingual quick start guide.
- Tile cards measure approx. 7.5cm L x 7.5cm W, and Dipper measures 7.5cm L x 5cm H x 5cm W.
- Requires 4 LR44 batteries (included).
What comes in the box:
Dipper the Narwhal
16 coding puzzle tiles
1 coding activity book
Multi-lingual quick start guide
Requires 4 LR44 batteries (included)