Sorry, this item is out of stock
Artie 3000 the Coding Robot for kids programming is the award-winning coding robot that introduces children to real programming languages. You design the code and Artie 3000 draws the lines. Learn to code and get drawing with STEAM-style robotics to create visual masterpieces. If you can code it, Artie 3000 can draw it.
Artie 3000 is the coding robot for kids where you design the code, and Artie 3000 draws the lines. With pre-programmed designs, beginners can start coding right away.
- Artie puts the “A” in STEAM, making coding relatable and fun for kids. Learn to code and get drawing with STEAM-style robotics to create visual masterpieces. If you can code it, Artie 3000 can draw it.
- With its own built-in Wi-Fi server, no internet connection is needed. All kids need is a tablet or computer (not included) to control Artie.
- No internet connection is needed with Artie 3000. With its built-in Wi-Fi server, all you need is a tablet or computer to control Artie. Note: Artie does not collect data of any kind.
- Artie 3000 includes 4 washable markers (Artie is also compatible with any similar-sized marker pens), Quick Start Guide, and Activity Cards.
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included).
- Features multilingual packaging.
- Artie 3000 measures 15.5cm H x 14cm W.