ABC Puzzle Cards
Build preschool letter recognition and vocabulary skills with these colourful, fun two-piece puzzles. The set of 26 puzzles each features a letter of the alphabet in upper- and lowercase form and a word beginning with that letter on one piece, and a full colour illustration on the other. From apple to zebra, your child will pick up new language skills as they play.
Build preschool literacy skills with these fun, two-piece puzzles that introduce early letter recognition and vocabulary through play.
- Box has 26 two-piece puzzles that help children master early alphabet and language skills.
- One puzzle piece features a letter in upper- and lowercase form and a word starting with that letter, and the other has a full colour illustration.
- Designed with little ones in mind, each chunky puzzle piece fits uniquely with its partner, which means there’s only one correct answer. This allows young children to self-correct as they play and learn.
- Set comes in a sturdy reusable box so tidy up is a breeze.
- Puzzles measure 13cm W x 7.5cm H.